Welcome to our repository of only the best Amazon Prime Day 2022 deals for Prime members. What will you find in here? You’ll find big discounts on tech products that we actually like, and other stuff that we feel comfortable recommending based on specs and price. What you won’t find are bad, also-ran deals that appear at several other times of the year. You don’t have time for that, and we don’t have time for that, either. That criteria means we’re trying to keep the list trim to make it easier to peruse.
If you aren’t ready to shop Prime Day 2022 deals today, fret not, as many of them should last through Monday, July 18. And we’ll be updating this post throughout the big sale event, with the freshest and best deals occupying a spot just below, saving you from scrolling if you just want the latest.
Oh, and keep in mind that what follows below are deals happening on Amazon. Check out what the likes of Best Buy, Target, and Walmart are doing to compete with Prime Day.
Latest and greatest Prime Day deals
Best Amazon Prime Day headphone deals
Best Amazon Prime Day 4K TV and streaming device deals
Best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals
- Lenovo’s IdeaPad Duet 5 Chromebook-meets-tablet with an OLED screen and detachable keyboard is $299.99. This model features a 13.3-inch 1080p screen, the Qualcomm Snapdragon SC7180 chipset, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage. It isn’t the fastest Chromebook around, but few models feature an OLED screen, especially at this price.
The MSI PULSE GL66, one of our top picks for the best gaming laptop you can buy , is currently discounted to $1,394.00 , down from its usual price of $1,480.84. This Core i7-equipped laptop is lightweight, features excellent battery life, and still manages to pack in a powerful RTX 3070 GPU.
Best Amazon Prime Day tablet and e-reader deals
Best Amazon Prime Day home theater / Bluetooth speaker deals
- Roku’s Streambar, which serves as both a soundbar and a 4K HDR streaming device, is on sale right now for $89.99. It was originally priced at $129.99, though this isn’t the first time we’ve seen this discount.
- The Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth speaker that looks like an amplifier is $249.99 (typically $379.99).
Best Amazon Prime Day smart home deals
Best Amazon Prime Day smartphone and accessory deals
- The 2021 model of Moto’s G Pure, an unlocked phone that can work on all US carriers, is on sale for $129.99. It normally costs about $159.99.
- You can buy Apple’s MagSafe Duo Charger for $21.99 ($27 off). That’s the best price we’ve seen on the charger, which you can use to wirelessly charge iPhone 8 models and newer, the Apple Watch, and AirPods models.
Logitech G Dual-Motor Feedback Driving Force G29 Gaming.
The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 3 console. Add Driving Force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. With dual motor force feedback, on wheel controls and responsive pedals, G29 makes racing feel like the real deal.
Best Amazon Prime Day gaming deals
Best Amazon Prime Day PC component / accessory deals
Best Amazon Prime Day wearable / fitness deals
- The last-gen Garmin Forerunner 945 is 42 percent off at $349.99. This is still a good outdoors watch for triathletes, with two weeks of battery, built-in GPS, NFC payments, and in-depth health and fitness metrics.
- If you just want a dirt-cheap fitness band, the Amazfit Band 5 is $10 off at $29.99. It comes with Alexa, 15-day battery life, blood oxygen tracking, sleep and stress tracking, and is safe for swimming.
Miscellaneous staff picks
- HTC’s Deluxe Audio strap (made for the Vive VR headset, but compatible with the Quest 2 with an extra accessory) is $69.99. It usually costs $99.99.
- GE’s Profile Opal nugget-shaped ice maker with a side tank is $459. It normally costs $599, and my colleague Alex Cranz owns this model and claims this is a good price. If you’re in the camp of people who really care about the shape of their ice this might be just for you.
Zojirushi’s three-cup, stainless-steel rice cooker is on sale for $89.99 , which isn’t quite its lowest price to date but still nearly $45 off its list price.
- Samsung’s rugged T7 Shield portable USB-C SSD with 2TB of storage is $199.99 (regularly $289.99)
- A single Lifestraw is on sale on Amazon for $31.99, which is about $5 off the typical sale price and nearly the lowest price we’ve seen for the personal water filter. It’s a great device to have on hand in case of an emergency, namely because it can filter up to 1,000 gallons of water before needing to be replaced.
- Coway’s Airmega AP-1512HH HEPA air purifier is $146.20, which is a steep discount off its usual $229.99 price tag.
- The Meta Quest 2 with 128GB of storage is $299 (its normal price) but includes a $25 Amazon gift card with purchase.
- You can get a SanDisk 1TB microSD card for $158.94. They’re typically priced at $199.99.
- If you can settle for half that size (512GB), Samsung’s microSD card is just $59.99 when you clip the on-page coupon.
- You can grab the Vitamix 5200 blender in black for $414.79. Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control.
- Samsung’s SmartTag Plus Bluetooth tracker that offers ultra-wide band (UWB) support when paired with certain Samsung Galaxy phones for greater accuracy is $39.99.
- The standard Samsung SmartTag tracker that lacks UWB is $29.99.
- The Aura Carver Luxe smart picture frame is $219.99.
- Apple’s AirTag Loop accessories are selling for $17.99 in various colors including blue, orange, and yellow. Apple’s AirTags don’t have a built-in keychain loop, so you’ll need one of these to actually attach the item trackers to anything.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login